Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Brand New Day

. . .thinking about you . . . 

Hello everyone! I apologize that I have not posted on my blog in a while. University has been sucking the life out of me since I got back for Winter Term in January. However, I have been thinking about all of you, especially those going through a hard time.  

Today my grandma had to say her final goodbye to her older brother who passed away on Sunday night.  It was a very hard time for her and I really wish that I could have been there to support her.  
To all of you who have lost someone, mourn and grieve. It is okay to do that, but do not let that sadness take over your life.  Your loved one who passed away would not want that for you, believe me.  

For those of you who have lost someone, not in death but through a falling out.  It'll be okay as well. The past few months I have had my ups and downs with depression and with relationship problems.  I lost the love of my life, and believe me I have been heartbroken since then. But I refused to let it consume me again, as it did before. If you are truly mean't to be with that person, whether its friendly or romantically it will happen. Just remember, don't dwell on the past. Don't stay upset, because tomorrow brings a new day, a better day. 

Love you guys! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment