Sunday, January 5, 2014

Trust.

...how can I trust you again?


Ever have that friend who has screwed up and although you forgave them, you know better than to trust them?

Sitting here on the train ride back to school, I was just told something that hurts me more than I thought it would. I am tired of the games that some people constantly have to play with other people. If you like someone, like them. If you are dating someone, date only them.  If your friendship is valuable, don't jeopardize it with lies. Yes, people make mistakes, we all do. But how many of the same mistakes does it take for one to finally learn? 

It takes a strong person to give someone a second chance after they've been hurt, and it takes a weak person to abuse that second chance that they've been given. Like my recent post, "no matter which way you go, no matter which way you stay; you're out of my mind." 

No comments:

Post a Comment